Sephora Themed-Thursday | Tropical Twist

Thursday, July 2, 2015



Weekend is almost here you guys and I am glad I finally found a second to update the blog with yet, another Sephora Themed-Thursday ! I have really been enjoying writing more about beauty stuff lately and I feel like this is content of great interest for you also, since the hits on my blog have been off the chart for the past few weeks ;) Thank you so much for reading and tagging along, you are making this hard work so worth it at the end of the day and I am so happy you like reading PBTH as much as I enjoy editing it.

So the beauty theme at Sephora Pacific Center this week was Tropical Twist, as an ode to the incredibly hot and sunny weather we've been experience here in Vancouver for many days now. I just think it is so funny how Vancouverites try to reassure me like: ''Hey don't worry Chloe, this literally never happens ! We'll be back to milder temps., in a matter of hours so you won't feel that far away from home." ;) But what they do not know is that, I am actually loving this Summery weather, especially with the rain apparently pouring down on Montreal lately… Hope my people will get to enjoy sunnier days pretty soon; Montreal is such a beautiful city in the Summer !

When I think of the tropics, I think shades of blue, green, iridescent colors, a glowing tan and a peachy pout. Dior's Airflash line is prefect to achieve a flawless complexion and a matte finish, plus, it doesn't matter how hot and humid it is outside, your make up will NOT melt away ! That's actually a big plus for me since I already have an oily skin to begin with; no need to worry about gettier shinier by the minute ;) I used four different colours on my eyes from Make Up Forever's Artist Shadow collection to give them more dimension, staring with Celestial Blue on the inner corners of my eyelids, Lagoon Blue on the center of my lids, Electric Blue on the outer corners of my eyelids and Emerald along my bottom lashes line. Because I like my eyeshadow to have these sharp edges, I use make up tape to create the type of arch that I want prior to putting on eyeshadow. I'll show you how in an upcoming post ;) Then, the real fun began…

For the very first time, I got to try Benefit Cosmetics  Beyond Blue 'They're Real!' Push-Up Liner & mascara to complete my eye look ! I absolutely ADORE the new push-up liner, I think it makes lining much easier if, like myself, you are not very good at it. To open up my eyes a little, I used Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes Eye Pencil in Champagne to got over my waterline. To get that nice tropical glowing skin, I blended Make Up Forever's Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzing Powder to my foundation all over my cheeks and cheekbones, jaw line, along my forehead, on my neck and on the bridge of my nose. I went back to Dior Beauty to give a little colour flush to my cheeks, using their 'Rosy Glow' Awakening Blush. Nice peachy-keen lips completed this beauty look, using e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lipstick in the shade Captivating and Lise Watier's Magic Lip Colour Enhancer.

Totally making me wish I could fly down to the Caribbean's for the weekend !














Sold at Sephora

1. Dior Airflash CC Primer | 2. Dior 'Diorskin' Airflash Spray Foundation | 3. Dior Airflash Matte Touch | 4. Make Up Forever Super Matte Loose Powder | 5. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Espresso' Matte Eyeshadow | 6. Benefit Cosmetics 'Gimme Brow' Brow Gel | 7. Benefit Cosmetics  Beyond Blue 'They're Real!' Push-Up Liner | 8. Dior 'Hydra Life' BB Eye Crème | 9. Benefit Cosmetics 'Stay Don't Stray' Eyeshadow Primer | 10. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Celestial Blue' Diamond Eyeshadow | 11. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Electric Blue' Metallic Eyeshadow | 12. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Lagoon Blue' Diamond Eyeshadow | 13. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Emerald' Metallic Eyeshadow | 14. Make Up Forever Artist Shadow 'Eggshell' Matte Eyeshadow | 15. Make Up Forever 'Champagne' Aqua Eyes Eye Pencil | 16. Dior 'Rosy Glow' Awakening Blush| 17. Make Up Forever 'Natural Matte Sienna' Pro Bronze Fusion | 18. Benefit Cosmetics Beyond Blue 'They're Real!' Mascara | 19. Make Up Forever Mist & Fix




The post Sephora Themed-Thursday | Tropical Twist appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground