Sephora Themed-Thursday | Killer Colours !

Thursday, July 16, 2015



Welcome to the colorful world of Benefit Cosmetics !

Super happy to sport new additions to the Benefit family, the They're Real! mascara and push-up liners in gorgeous shades of blue and green.  It definitely sparks up a look and adds-on a lot of life to a casual everyday kinda makeup. Using my favourite products from the brand, including the POREfessional face primer, the Hello Flawless foundation, the Stay Don't Stray eyeshdaow primer and the Posie lip balm, I recreated my 10-minutes everyday beauty look, which I normally put on whenever I have a meeting to attend or some business-related errands to run, as well as whenever I'm traveling.

Then, I went over my top lash line with Benefit's They're Real! push-up liner in Beyond Blue, to draw a bold mini cat-eye going all the way to the inner corner of my eyes, and lined-up my bottoms lash line with the same liner in the shade Beyond Green. I gave some extra length and dimension to my top lashes, using Benefit's They're Real! mascara in Beyond Blue, and kept my bottom lashed more natural with the original black formula. Added on Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! themed glasses for a more dorky feel and lots of laugher !

I mean, I do have a goofy side too ;)
















Sold at Sephora

1. Benefit Cosmetics 'The POREfessional' Face Primer | 2. Benefit Cosmetics 'Hello Flawless!' SPF 15 Powder Foundation | 3. Benefit Cosmetic 'Gimme Brow' Volumizing Fiber Gel | 4. Benefit Cosmetics 'Brow Zings' Brow Shaping Kit | 5. Benefit Cosmetics Posietint Cheek & lip Stain | 6. Benefit Cosmetics 'Hello Flawless' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation SPF 25 | 7. Benefit Cosmetics "Erase Paste' Brightening Concealer | 8. Benefit Cosmetics 'The POREfessional' Agent Zero Shine | 9. Benefit Cosmetics 'Stay Don't Stray' 360 Degree Stay Put Eyeshadow Primer | 10. Benefit Cosmetics 'Watt's Up!' Cream-to-Powder Highlighter | 11. Benefit Cosmetics 'They're Real!' Push-Up Liner in Beyond Green | 12. Benefit Cosmetics 'They're Real!' Push-Up Liner in Beyond Blue | 13. Benefit Cosmetics CORALista | 14. Benefit Cosmetics 'They're Real!' Lenghtening & Volumizing Mascara | 15. Benefit Cosmetics 'High Beam' Liquid Face Highlighter | 16. Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm




The post Sephora Themed-Thursday | Killer Colours ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground