Happy Canada Day !

Wednesday, July 1, 2015



Happy Canada Day everyone !

On behalf of GUESS by Marciano and myself, I would like to wish every fellow Canadians a great  and safe national holiday. Couldn't resist the temptation of showing off my newest finds… This adorable seamless two pieces set from Marciano is the perfect thing to wear for a day as hot as it is today in Vancouver. Now, I know the weather isn't the same from coast to coast but if your not doing it for the temps., do it for the festivities ;) I paired the white-on-white pieces with Canada red accessories and a pair of nude sandals.  I love the combination of simple, easy-to-wear shapes and statement pieces with brighter colours. I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely crushing on red at the moment !

Today, there are so many things that I am grateful for. Mainly, my wonderful boyfriend who keeps my feet on the ground and my head in the sky, and my loving, supportive family and friends. I’m also so grateful for each one of you guys; thank you so much for keeping up with my little space on the internet, it truly means the world !

Unfortunately, I am on duty today, still have got a lot of work to do to finalize an upcoming campaign we'll be launching on PBTH, but I'll definitely take some time off to enjoy the festivities and celebrate with my neighbors. I was thinking of maybe trying to work form outside to work on my tan and then, doing a bit of barbecuing later in the evening. Do you guys have any special plans for today?





































The post Happy Canada Day ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground