Double Denim

Thursday, July 16, 2015



A good Canadian Tuxedo has been sort of my go-to outfit lately, both casual and dressed-up, perfect for the mild weather of Vancouver ! Let's face it though, matching and mis-matching denim pieces can be a lot of fun, but also a lot of troubles… Not all shades of blue denim go well together, plus, it takes the right proportions, complementary styles and the perfect fit, for a denim-on-denim ensemble to work. These two pieces from Black Denim Orchid and Bella Dahl were a match made in heaven; super easy to pair up and style, and such flattering garments to wear !

I've been practically living in these Black Orchid Denim 'Jude' mid-rise skinny jeans, I who ain't very fond of denim bottoms to begin with. The Jude's feature a contoured waistband that hugs my curves and provides outstanding lifestyle ease. I like that it fits slim at my hips and fitted through my legs, channelling more of a slimming silhouette ;) Theses skinnies come in various textiles and colours, going from camouflage print, to bleached out denim, to the original deep navy style. On these images we shot a little while ago, I am sporting 'First Love', a clean light blue wash with a subtle light fading, a Summer essential in all its glory ! It really doesn't get any easier than 89% pure cotton goodness mixed with high stretch denim with exceptional recovery for ultimate comfort…






















The post Double Denim appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground