Sephora Themed-Thursday | The Kardashians

Friday, June 12, 2015



Did you guys find time to tune in to my Snapchat account today ? As some of you may know, we were holding our 2nd Snapchat Hangout© this morning during which I uploaded an entire makeup tutorial inspired by the Kardashian-Jenner beauty trend that is totally raging right now. For those of you who haven't had the chance to look it up, it'll remain on my Snapchat story (@TheOfficialPBTH) until 9:00 AM (PST) tomorrow. And if you are not into Snappy-Chatty, here are some beauty shots we took and edited earlier today…

I took this opportunity to hold a new Snapchat Hangout© as I was debuting my very first Sephora Themed-Thrusday ;) As I have mentioned a couple of times now, I'm going to be working closely with Sephora throughout the entire Summer season to bring to you guys some amazing and exclusive beauty content on a weekly basis; starting off today with my very first Themed-Thursday. As of this week, I will be sharing all of my Sephora Themed-Thursday beauty looks with you guys right here on PBTH.ca !

Thoughts on this one..? Let me know !

Full list of products used below.







Get the look



The post Sephora Themed-Thursday | The Kardashians appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground