M I D S O M M A R

Saturday, June 20, 2015




Summer is finally here !

It's like a sudden boost of energy that took over my body when I woke up yesterday. And especially here in Vancouver, the weather is to die for. Truly. It actually inspired me to go over some old picture from places I've been over the past few years and I realized there is a bunch I haven't yet shared with you guys. It was a year ago today that I traveled to Stuttgart, Germany, to check out one of the latest floating bath technology on the market with KLAFS Sauna & Spa.

This is what I wore when I wasn't on duty ;) We shot these images as we were on our way to the Mercedes-Benz Museum, which I highly recommend to anyone who wants to visit the beautiful city of Stuttgart. It is, indeed, quite an industrial city, lots of corporate offices, headquarters, showrooms and factories, but it also has a handful of unique museums, the best shopping plaza on Königstraße, amazing restaurants and markets, and THE BEST doughnuts ever !

Glückliche Hochsommer alle !













White and Navy Halter Top c/o GUESS (similar here)
Jessica Simpson Collection 'Purple Ericka' Sandals (similar here)
Furla Soft White Saffiano Leather 'Mini Jucca' Tote (similar here)
Jewelry c / o Pandora, Tiffany & Co




The post M I D S O M M A R appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground