LUC LUC SWIMSUIT SUMMER SALE !

Monday, June 15, 2015



Happy happy Monday guys !

I know, nobody actually likes Mondays but I happen to find them not so bad, especially when being the bearer of good news ;) That's right, here's an amazing little Summer Sale via LUC LUC, an online boutique I've been totally obsessing on lately. As of right now, the e-store will be (practically) giving away 300 pieces of its bestselling bikini (see #4 below!) for only $5,99 ! What a great opportunity to stock up on some new beachwear, right ?

But that's not all… All of the other swimsuits available online are now retailed on sale for $15,99 each and just because you guys are my favourites, I've asked for an extra 40% discount on every order (swimwear only!) of $25,00. When checking out, simply use the code: BIKINI40%, and you'll be ready for Summer 2015 ;) But don't wait too long, this promotion will end on June 31st and most of these styles are probably going to be sold out quickly. And because there are so many different swimwear options, I've rounded-up for you my top 6 for this season. 

Which one is your favourite ?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6



The post LUC LUC SWIMSUIT SUMMER SALE ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground