Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Sneakers

Friday, June 26, 2015



Would you believe me it I said that, when moving to Vancouver for the Summer, I only packed up four pair of high heels..? Well, I kid you not ! I mean, I still had one suitcase filled with shoes only this time, it was all about sneakers. I have been expending my sneakers collection quite a bit lately and I must say, between the new releases and the classics, the casual and the chic, sneaker fever is far from over guys ! Here, I have rounded up for you my five favourite's of the moment…

Shout out to #4, my beloved natural white chucks who turned 8 years old today and still are the best of the bests ;) Seriously, time flew by so fast since I bought my very first pair of Converse but it seems like it was just yesterday. They could certainly benefit from a little visit to the dry cleaner but other than that, they're like brand new. When it comes to footwear, and especially with sneakers, investing in quality is the key to a successful and smart purchase. Trust me on this now !

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



The post Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Sneakers appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground