Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Hats

Friday, June 19, 2015



Happy midsummer everyone ! 

I am so excited for the Summer season to finally be here, not to mention that it is Friday which means, the weekend is all ours ;) Just a couple more meetings (today I am actually meeting with Show & Tell for some exciting collaborations to come!) and I have to stop by the office to finalize what I have been working on all week, and I am done. Looking forward to spend the most fun weekend exploring Playland with Karl, before heading back to work on Sunday (I know, such a bummer!) and of course, I'll be uploading everything on my Snapchat story to share it with you guys.

Now, Playland is, I believe, the only amusement park near the Vancouver area and although it's not Walt Dinsey World or Canada's Wonderland, it should still be quite exciting ! Those who know me know how much I love a good day at the fair ;) We'll get to ride roller coasters, make/eat funnel cakes, play arcades, win plushies and other useless gadgets(!), watch 3D animations, you get the picture. Plus, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, bright and sunny, which is why I was thinking about bringing a hat with me to get the best sun protection possible. Of course, I'll be sunscreening all day but still, when the sun reaches its peak, it is best to put in the extra effort for an optimal protection. Here are five of my favourite Summer hats this season, some perfect for the beach, some perfect for the city. 

Which one would you go for ?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



The post Friday's Favourite Five | Summer Hats appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground