1st of July Inspiration Guide

Monday, June 29, 2015



Who else is excited about Canada Day's celebrations on Wednesday ? I just love a good national holiday; the streets all covered in red and white, traditions and folks, BBQ's in the backyard, Canadian flags on every single car, building, fence, window... 

Too bad I'll be on duty this year, I mean, it's not like Fashion ever takes break ! But hey, I'll save myself a slice of cherry pie ;) Speaking of which, if you were ever in need of extra inspiration to prep for July 1st, you pretty much ended up at the right spot !

What are you planning on wearing this year ? I'm gonna go GUESS by Marciano everything, stay tuned !

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12



The post 1st of July Inspiration Guide appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground