The Perfect Blue Button Down Shirt

Thursday, May 28, 2015



Blue button down shirts have always been a staple in my closet because well, they go with everything and suit almost every type of occasion. It's not the kind of shirt you can strictly wear to interview anymore ;) And, as it is super easy to style, it really became one of my go-to pieces for whether when I can't figure out what to wear, when I'm in a rush, when I want to dress up an outfit as well as dress it down. I guess it all comes down to HOW you wear it !

I found this one on TrendsGal, a true staple online destination, in my opinion. The e-store carries hundreds and hundred of different everyday life pieces that do come in quite handy on a daily basis. From simple white tees, to wash-out denims, to solid crop tops, to culottes and A-line skirts, they really have it all and for such amazing prices ! TrendsGal definitely became a one-stop trips for all of my basics Fashion needs and even, from time to time, for very my specific taste ;)

This is also where I found this adorable beige mini bag that really just is so convenient for a casual day of errands run in Gastown, where these pictures were shot a few days ago. It carries my wallet, my phone, some shades and a lip balm and I am good to go. Definitely a smart purchase for those days when you get tired of carrying around 'Neverfull' type of bags ;) Finally, I accessorized this look with one of my favourite TRIWA watch for the Summer and a fun Gecko shaped earcuff, also from TrendsGal, also genius ! It gives a little twist to the usual earrings story and is actually a legit reason to wear one side of your hair behind your ear and the other side over it. Quite the badass look if you ask me !

Psssst ! If, like myself, you get completely dragged into the incredible TrendsGal deals madness, here's a 5% discount voucher 'trendsgalitry5', in case you get carried away ;)













Blue Shirt c/o TrendsGal (similar here, here & here)





The post The Perfect Blue Button Down Shirt appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground