EXCITING NEWS | ZARA HOME SS15

Monday, May 25, 2015




Happy happy Monday guys !

Karl and I finally settled in in our new apartment in downtown Vancouver and the place is stunning ! We're on the 17th floor of a 20-something floors building so we got a killer view of the whole city and it is much less noisy than the ground level because yes, Vancouver is quite the eventful city ;) There's always something going on, tons of great seafood and shellfish restaurants, super cool bars and markets and, lucky us, we are literally living on top of a Tory Burch store, in between Hermès and Burberry, in front of BCBGMAXAZRIA and facing Tiffany & Co

Louis Vuitton just happens to be down the street.

It's honestly a dream come true to get to move PBTH's offices to a whole different environment, to get to meet new people and work with different brands and agencies, to have the opportunity to experience a new way of living and all that, alongside the love of my life. This city seems so amazing and I cannot wait to discover every thing is has to offer ! But first, a couple meetings; I gotta get my new Vancouver business bank account set up, finalize details for two major shoots tomorrow, meet with the TV/Cable guy so he can hook me up with all of my favourite TV shows(!), and so on… ;) I am also a new member of the Steve Nash Fitness World Club with whom I will be training & staying active, alongside the amazing team of New Balance, to promote and raise awareness towards the importance of physical activity for children, teenagers, adults and elders. Make sure to stay updated to be the first to find out when our brand new 'Health' division will run up on the blog !

As previously mentioned, big things will be coming across our path for the next couple of months and I just can't wait to share all this with you guys. Since Karl and I are also in the process of redecorating a little our new place, I will leave you on Zara Home Spring/Summer 2015's lookbook which has been a HUGE inspiration of mine since its launch last week. Like it as well ? Make sure to let me know ;)










The post ZARA HOME SS15 appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground