Holt Renfrew Shoe Salon

Saturday, March 21, 2015



When it comes to footwear destination in Montreal, Holt Renfrew as been my go-to shoe salon since I was old enough to walk in heels. Those who know me well, then know it's been a while ;) I remember when my Mother let me buy my very first pair of heels; they were the new (at the time!) Michael Kors patent leather peep toe dress shoes, actually wedges and the heel was about 1 inch tall but it was everything I could only dream about… And since then, I used to come by once of twice a week, after school, to check out all of the beautiful pairs of shoes Holt Renfrew carried at the time. Little did I know, I hadn't seen anything yet !

A little over a week ago, I had the luxury of re-discovering the new Holt Renfrew Shoe Salon; a now 4300 square feet shoe heaven displaying timeless brands such as Manolo Blahnik, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Givenchy, Lanvin, Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, and Tod's. That's almost three time the salon's original size ! And I used to think I was in paradise..! What is now, to me, Holt's main floor, has been divided into both footwear types and brands, for the major ones. My personal favourite at the moment would be the sneakers section simply because kicks are so in right now, it's almost impossible to walk by without acknowledging from how far sneakers, runners, trainers have come. And trust me when I say, it's only the beginning ;)

Of course, a proper shoe salon, to me, wouldn't be one without some 2015 Fashion staples; Kenzo, Aquazzura, Balenciaga, Chloe, Gianvito Rossi and Stuart Weitzman. Weitzman, which has been my favourite shoe designer since ever, has a very nice wall of his own, showcasing his classics, his newest releases and some best-sellers. Turn around, you'll find a few pairs of Lowland's, Highland's and Mezzamezza's, in all four colours; the only other place I can think of that sells them is the Stuart Weitzman boutique in Rockland Center. Another must-see at Holt Renfrew's new shoe salon would be the impressive collection of Louboutin's, the widest in Quebec and perhaps in Canada ? I'll do some research and get back to you on this one ;)

Did you have a chance to check-in out yet ?







Photos, courtesy of Holt Renfrew©





The post Holt Renfrew Shoe Salon appeared first on PBTH **

2 comments :

  1. I am writing a research paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one location.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground