Sneak Peek at BCBGMAXAZRIA FW15 !

Wednesday, February 11, 2015



Her guys ! 

On a plane to NYC at this very second and so I thought I'd share with you a truly exciting news… Remember how I told you I was kicking off this edition of NYFW with the BCBGMAXAZRIA show ? Well, looks like I've managed to score you an exclusive first look at what's to be expected on the runway tomorrow morning, 10:00 AM (Eastern time) !

'Ingénue' as we say in French, or candid, is the word of the hour which sounds daring for a Fall-Winter collection. Will BCBG actually push the envelop as far as wearing white after labour day ? I sure hope they do, I just can't get over a collection that showcases a difference, not only from its fellow Fashion brands but also from its usual aesthetic and general Fashion House style. Rather very inspiring, if you ask me, and I think this just-released design sketch will definitely set the tone for my very first outfit of NYFW

Stay tuned for this one & join the fun on Snapchat @TheOfficialPBTH to be the firsts to find out what I'll be wearing to walk up the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week steps leading to Lincoln Centre ;)



The post Sneak Peek at BCBGMAXAZRIA FW15 ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground