My Clique Instagram Takeover !

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Picture via Vogue.com

Happy happy Thursday everyone !

The weekend is almost there and I couldn't be anymore excited to have finally done unpacking/packing all of my stuff from New York to Europe; one Fashion Week down, two more to go ;) And for those two now, I have been working on some AH-mazing content for you. We will be covering some fantastic shows, working with a handful of London and Milan-based brands on various style stories, putting together crazy-cool outfits (really though!) and, of course, I will be documenting all of it on PBTH when return.

If you wish to continue experiencing Fashion Week season along with me, make sure to follow my journey via Instagram @MyCliqueAPP, as I have been taking over their account for the past 8 days or so, and will be updating you live from LFW and MFW for the next 10 days. If you've missed me while I was in New York, here's a look at what I have been up to… Europe is only going to be better ! See you there ;)












The post My Clique Instagram Takeover ! appeared first on PBTH **

1 comment :

  1. We provide best Beauty Salons and experts of Hairstyles, cutting and hair fashion in Mississauga. Beauty Salons in Mississauga

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground