CLUB MONACO STORE OPENING

Tuesday, February 17, 2015



Hello my dearests !

We're currently rounding up all of our NYFW content and I'm so looking forward to start sharing that with you as of this week but for now, I do have some Montreal updates I have been saving for today… A little while ago, Club Monaco re-opened a brand new flagship boutique right in the heart of downtown Montreal and has made it, a true lifestyle destination ! Right at the corner of Ste. Catherine West and Metcalf St., the new 9,000 square-feet, two-floors high store now offers men and women’s apparel, a coffee shop, book store and farmer’s market stocked with items local to Quebec.

Just yesterday I was invited to visit the New York flagship store on lower 5th Avenue and I was just as amazed as I was amused how both locations were very much alike; both seeking to fuse the worlds of fashion, culture and commerce by way of lifestyle additions and innovative collaborations. There could not have been a better emplacement than this magnificent turn-of-the-century building to be home for the new Club Monaco and its "très français" Café Myriade, bringing the classic European and old-New York cafes experience to Ste. Catherine. This new Montreal staple is inspired by the world’s most notable cafes, such as Balthazaar, Pastis, Rose Bakery and Merci and will offer shoppers a wealth of baked goods, both sweet and savory, as well as its signature coffee locally sourced in Quebec. Alongside the Café sits a book shop curated by local Montreal-based store Drawn & Quarterly.

And just in time for Fashion Week season, it was in New York that Club Monaco launched its Spring collection, which looks to the 1970s for the era’s inspiring silhouettes, colours and fabrications, and filters these elements through a modern, minimalist point of view. A collection and style that definitely caught my attention when I got into Club Monaco the morning of the event for quick fitting before the big night ;) Below you'll find a few snaps of what I wore for the store opening but stay tuned for the full style story, up on the blog tomorrow !

Did you get the pleasure of visiting the new Club Monaco headquarters yet ?















1000 Ste. Catherine West St. 
Montreal, QC
CANADA

      




The post CLUB MONACO STORE OPENING appeared first on PBTH **

2 comments :

  1. I am just pretty happy to sign up ones own guestbook these days,Your own feedback and listed below are excellent in my opinion. I gain a lot information from your blog. It is also very helpful for us. Thanks for I am just pretty happy to sign up ones own guestbook these days,Your own feedback and listed below are excellent in my opinion. I gain a lot information from your blog. It is also very helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your idea with ussharing your idea with us free plagiarism checker for students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your store. This shoe is incredibly fashionable and modern. These shoes fit for anything. They can be combined with a dress or pants or even shorts. That's cool. online plagiarism checker

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground