IN-FLIGHT: Backpack vs. Handbag

Tuesday, January 20, 2015



Starting to make plans for the upcoming Fashion Month...

I couldn't be any happier to finally be back on-the-go after half a semester stuck at University in Montreal ! Do not get me wrong, I love being a student and I am so grateful for my Faculty and school schedule to allow me to be practically everywhere at once(!), but I just wish I could do more of this. Luckily this will be the case when I graduate from Montreal U ;)

Now that I'm back at it, it seems like the little on-the-go routine I have made for myself while traveling over the past few years could always benefit from improvements here and there. After a whole year of being the 'carry-all' kind of girl, I've come to the realization that strolling around from gate to gate, from airport to airport, with my London Fog carry-on and a massive handbag was probably the thing I hated to most about traveling. Can you believe it took me a fullyear to realize that ?! So lately, I've been going over and over the same question in my head and today, I want your opinion on that matter...

Are handbags still suitable traveling options in 2015 or should I invest in a proper jetsetter-friendly backpack as my second in-flight item ?


I have been on the lookout for a nice all-black backpack for a little while now but haven't quite found what I was looking for yet. My needs head mostly towards a piece that will safely carry around my MacBook and my Nikon D5100, both device chargers, along with some reading/writing materials, snacks and in-flight beauty essentials. Yup ALL of that, since my carry-on is in fact reserved strictly for the extra pair of shoes I always bring with me ;) If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to comment, email or connect via Facebook, Twitter or IG, I want to hear all about it ! In the meantime, here's what I have found on my side…


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Thoughts..?

Do any of you guys own any of these and if so, how do you like it ?!




The post IN-FLIGHT: Backpack vs. Handbag appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground