Hotel Croydon

Wednesday, January 7, 2015



Happy Wednesday everyone ! Almost a full week in Miami already and it seems like the sun is here to stay. We didn't get one day of bad weather yet, which is actually quite unusual for Miami at this time of the year; 2015 is definitely off to a good start ;) To follow-up on yesterday's post, here are some more pictures of my days at Miami Fashion Week SWIM 2014, this time, sporting a more chic, two-tones outfit to go out for dinner. We shot these images right in front of the hotel I was staying at during the whole week, the Hotel Croydon; a dazzling 7-story residency, located on Collins Ave., ocean front. If you happen to be in Miami Beach or South Beach, or to visit anytime soon, I highly suggest you give the Croydon's a try !

The first show I got to watch and cover during SWIM week was the Barraca Chic show, a Switzerland-based swimsuit brand that specializes in luxury beachwear for men and women. I was particularly excited to come down to Miami to meet with the two creative minds behind Barraca Chic and to work a little bit closer with them. Here, I am sporting one of their most amazing pieces from their latest collection, an all-white strapless swimsuit meticulously detailed by hand with Swarovski crystals ! One great thing about this suit is that, as a one piece, it can easily be worn as a bodysuit, underneath a skirt, a pair of shorts, some denims or dressed pants. The possibilities and endless ;)

I decided to pair mine with a gorgeous black lace pencil skirt I had gotten myself at the giant Zara store  (5 floors high of beloved European Fashion!) on Königstraße in Stuttgart, during my trip to Germany last Summer. Very simple, neat yet, just the right amount of sexiness and chic ! I dressed-up a notch my outfit with black stappy Le Château sandals (which I absolutely adore because it reminds of Stuart Weitzman's 'Nudist' sandals) and some Pandora necklace, rings. and bracelets. How do you dress-up for a night out during the warmer days ?

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday everyone !













     





The post Hotel Croydon appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground