GOODBYE 2014: 15 Highlights of The Year

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy happy Sunday everyone ! I apologize for the radio silence but with all of the Holiday festivities, I have started to feel a little under the weather and decided to take to some time-off to recover. I have now just arrived in Miami, which I will tell you about a little later today, and I have to say, the timing is impeccable. Did you know that, apparently, tropical climate has a strong healing power ? Well I shall put it to the test and report back ;) Looking back at the past 364-something days, a whole year, always tend to make me a little emotional and I find in reminiscing about my high's and low's of 2014, something very therapeutic. How do you personally deal with such a closure ? Today, I wanted to chat a little about the highlights of 2014 via PBTH, the opportunities the blog brought to me and the things I was able to overcome alongside. Here are my 15 best moments of 2014...

1. Beginning 2014 in Miami


2. My very first Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York


3. Brand Ambassador for Quebec's Breast Cancer Foundation


4. World Mastercard Fashion Week in Toronto with L'Oréal Professionnel


5. Montreal's StyleLab 2014 Blogger


6. Guerlain Terracotta 'Sun Celebration' Campaign


7. Grand Prix de Montréal with UGG Australia


8. Traveling to Hungary & Germany


9. Guerlain Fall 2014 Campaign


10. Fashion & Design Festival in Montreal with Garance Doré


11. The New PBTH !


12. Calvin Klein 'Reveal' Fragrance Campaign


13. NYFW Spring-Summer 2015 with Alton Gray


14. Brand Ambassador for My Clique


15. Michael Kors Holidays 2014 'New Year Wishlist' Campaign






The post GOODBYE 2014: 15 Highlights of The Year appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground