EXCITING NEWS: Join me on Snapchat !

Thursday, January 22, 2015



Hello my dearest ! 

I have got exciting news for you today and I couldn't wait any longer to share it with you since I have been working on this project for a while now... You will now able to keep up with my everyday life with PBTH, which includes all my traveling, the daily Fashion and beauty events I go to, restaurant openings and store launches I attend AND MORE!, via my brand new Snapchat account !

Yup, you red correctly ;) I have joined forces with the ever-so cool and innovative app to build awareness towards a new concept of social connection and you guys will get to experience it first hand by following me on Snapchat @TheOfficialPBTH. If you haven't already subscribed to Snapchat or have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about right now(!), Snapchat is a mobile app that allows users to capture videos and pictures that self destruct after a few seconds or stay up on their stories for 24h straight. Most people use it on the daily to share bits of life excitement with their pals at a very fast and live pace. If you haven't tried it yet but are excited to check it out for yourself, you can download it from the App Store here or from Google Play, over there.

What should you expect from MY Snapchat story ? Exclusive access to some of the most coveted and high profile events surrounding the Fashion industry ! We are talking here, backstage action, first look at designer runway shows, early access to collection launch, pre-Fashion event fittings, hair and beauty prep, hassle from airport to airport, a whole lot of Cara Delevingne/Kendall Jenner/Gigi Hadid and co. on & off-duty moments, weekly 'Style on Campus' peeks (stay put for this one!) and some everyday style report from yours truly ;)





I used to document my everyday life via Instagram (see picture gallery below for a snap(!) at what's to be expected on Snapchat) but since now I keep my account for blog-related stuff only, Snapchat will definitely be the place where to refuel on all those crazy and amazing moments I'll be now living along with you guys !

This news truly makes my week so far, see you on Snapchat ;)




The post EXCITING NEWS: Join me on Snapchat ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground