Chloé SS15 Campaign

Thursday, January 8, 2015



On a style note, the French Fashion house Chloé recently launched its Spring-Summer 2015 campaign and continues to inspire us with ’70s inspired looks for the upcoming warmer seasons. I like how the ad campaign is, yet, again this season, paying a tribute to founder Gaby Aghion who passed away in September last year, and was known for rebelling against the restrictive clothing of the 50’s by creating loose and effortless silhouettes.

The campaign features Brazilian and Hungarian models Caroline Trentini & Enikő Mihalik, both embodying to pefection the fresh, spontaneous and natural beauty of the #chloeGIRLS. The beachy undone hair has probably been one of my favourite beauty trends lately and I'm looking forward to  watch the minimalist makeup trend rise even further and stronger within 2015. My personal appreciation for this campaign most certainly goes towards the saddle leather accessories such as the Drew bag and Faye satchel. Here I have a few favourite's of my own:


"This season I was searching for a truly iconic 70’s beauty," explains creative director, Clare Waight Keller. "Both Caroline and Eniko have that look, so indicative of the 70’s era; the unkempt hair, fresh natural radiance, soft freckles and sun-blushed skin that reminds me so much of the women of that period."




Photo credits© Inez Van Lamsweerde 




The post Chloé SS15 Campaign appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground