Way Out West...

Saturday, December 20, 2014



We shot these pictures while on our way from Las Vegas to Phoenix, using the 'Monochrome' highlighting setting from my Nikon D5100. It was actually my first time using this function and I must say I like it a lot ! The pictures came out great, resolution-wise and the black and white balance is impeccable. I would definitely love to work with it more in the future, for any upcoming projects. 

Road US-93 South, which led us straight to Pheonix, Arizona, was such a delight for the eyes and truly made our road trip easier and more enjoyable. I must say I am not a fan of road trips because I tend to get impatient ;) I'm much more of a plane person, but these countless hours spend with Karl, alone in the car, alone on the road, gave us time to actually catch up on our lives and really talk about stuff. Just stuff, nothing to important. Our future, as a matter of fact… Even though we might not always know for sure where we're going in life, the connection we have is so strong and so special. It really felt like if we were the only people on earth !

This GUESS halter top from the brand SS14 collection has been my favourite thing to wear during our West Coast adventures. I just love how it is simple yet, stunning. It's light and pretty, very reminiscent of the 90's and totally my style ! I can't wait to leave for Miami in two weeks and get to wear it again ;)

How's your weekend going so far ?









The post Way Out West… appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground