UNIVERSITY UPDATES: How Do You Like Your Coffee ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2014



When I'm not writing, attending press previews or editing pictures for the blog, I spend most of my time working on school stuff. I like school and even though I'm complaining pretty much all the time about it, being a student does have its perks ! I mean, who else gets to play around for countless hours with the latest digital technology on the market for free ? Strangely, my favourite time of school year is the end of the semester. Finals session ! It may be the tense, hard-working, overachieving general atmosphere on the campus or the fact that you can actually go to the University library and burry yourself alive under hundreds of books without looking too crazy, but there is definitely something that drives me and that makes me want to give my 100%.

As I just mentioned, library is like the cool-spot to hang out during exams. Everybody's there ! I happen to be more of a Café girl and just like about 90% of students around the world, I have my go-to spots for ultimate productivity. Today, I want to share with you a new place around town I have just discovered and decided right away that it would be my new study spot for the last few days of school ;) Teque Teque Café is a Latin-American bakery locate in the Mile-End area, that serves the BEST Tequeño in town, bringing to us fresh flavors from Colombia and Venezuela ! For those of you who aren't familiar with Latin cuisine, El tequeño is a spear of bread dough with queso blanco (white cheese) inside. Muy delicioso already, but what makes this joint absolutely amazing is that the two gourmet chefs have created their own variety of Tequeño flavors including some made with crushed chili peppers, oregano, ham, turkey pork and… Cocoa ! Sweet, salty, either way you'll literally be amazed by the divine taste and distinguished flavours of this traditional dish.

Of course, no good study spot is perfect without an extensive coffee menu and if you've ever been to Central America or South America, you probably already have a good idea of what to expect. Importations, strong flavors, unbelievable fresh and high quality. I personally recommend the Café Cortado as it is one of my favourite, but next time I'll visit my new favourite place, I might also give the Espresso con pa or the Latte Macchiato a try ;) Another thing I absolutely LOVE about Teque Teque is the functionality of the place and the way they simply embrace new technologies with free wireless WiFi, a whole bunch of electrical outlets, a lot of social media presence and exposure, as well as a full-on charging station for your phones. I forget my iPhone cable ALL THE TIME so they totally saved my life that day ! The place is just really a great way to spend those countless hours studying without even getting sick of it, from the comfort of a great ambience served along with remarkable food and drinks.

6583 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montreal, Québec, H2S 3C5
CANADA

tel.: 514.303.4200

Mon-Wed 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tue 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
Fri 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Sat  9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

   






















The post UNIVERSITY UPDATES: How Do You Like Your Coffee ? appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground