On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...

Saturday, December 13, 2014



Two 'Sweet Stuff' gift sets from Cake Beauty ! Yes, yes, we saved the tastiest for last, teaming up again with Cake Beauty, one of MY personal favorite's when it comes to hair care. Can you believe we're already halfway through Christmas ? So exciting ! Yet, I have to apologize for the radio silence, I have been completely smashed by the end of the semester and began my final's streak just yesterday so please, bare with me ;)

So as I was saying, when it comes to hair care, Cake Beauty is one of my personal favourite's, mostly because their products are packed with good stuff for your hair and scalp. Plus, I absolutely LOVE sweet scents and their infamous 'Sweet Stuff' gifts sets totally cater to my strange little addiction. This is the ultimate ideal stocking stuffer for the girl on the go (I know what I'm talking about here) ! Each set includes:
- Cake Beauty's Rush Brush Dry Shampoo Volumizing Brush
- A refill of Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder
- A Mini Cake Beauty hair brush

Cake Beauty's one-minute miracle Rush Brush will transform second-day hair from oily, flat & drab, to voluminous, fresh & fab ! These amazing sets also come in three shades (lighter, darker, darkest), catering to every single hair colour. Enter today for a chance to win both the 'lighter' and 'darker' kit ! I, myself, had the pleasure to try out the 'darker' shade Rush Brush and I found the powder formula so efficient and the tool, quite practical. I always have the worst time trying to fix up my roots with dry shampoo and this lil' guy does the job to perfection with a lot more precision. Two thumbs up !

So yeah, this was our last '12 Days of Christmas' giveaway contest ! Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to all of our twelve winners. Working on this little Chrismassy project was incredibly fun and I'm looking forward to holding it again next year ;) Hope everybody has a safe next 12-days before Christmas and a wonderful Holiday time. Much love !

* Respective current retail value of $28,00 each *

To enter the contest:


2) Send an email to: petite.brunette.en.talons.hauts@hotmail.ca, along with your name and the specific giveaway contest you are entering.

3) Cross fingers & hope to win !

** The Cake Beauty giveaway contest will end on December 16th, at noon (GMT-5) **

Good luck ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground