NYFW, Day 4

Thursday, December 4, 2014



Still managing to catch up with my NYFW content and I'm seriously starting to feel like time isn't really a good friend of mine anymore. Honestly, why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day, right ?! And with the big Holiday rush coming is, I feel like I'm drowning in a pile of school work, University application forms, knit sweaters, press releases and editorial draft… Only 14 more days before my last and final exam of the semester and then, viva la pura vida ! I'll be hitting the slopes up North and bathing under the sun down South in less than a month. Which, weirdly, leads me to tell you guys about my last day of NYFW, back in September.

This was certainly an exciting day for me as I got to attend for the very first time a few shows I've been dying to see for a while now. I started of my day with J.Crew and the brand's mastermind ready-to-wear collection presentation. I also ran into Bill Cunningham for whom I have so much admiration. I'm such big fan of his work ! Up next, I got to witness the astonishing work of Marc Badgley and James Mischka, a designer duo I've adored for as long as I could remember. I just love what they do so much and every single time I attend a red carpet event of watch one from home, I'm always super eager to find out who is wearing a Badgley Mischka creation and from which collection it is ;)

In between shows, I took a little lunch break and took advantage of my time-off to shoot my outfit of the day. This one is my last outfit in collaboration with Alton Gray, who offered to dress me for the entire NYFW this season (at the exception of the Custo Barcelona total look which was from the Fashion House!). Can't wait to tell you a little more about this Clover Canyon gorgeous matching set I'm wearing on the pictures ! I finally ended this NYFW edition with the MM6 Maison Martin Margiela and Pamella Roland shows, before rushing to the Britney Spears Intimate collection launch held at the New York Public Library. A few hours later, I was back on a plane, heading North towards Montreal for a quick switch of luggage and a few events before leaving for London Fashion Week.

Stay posted ;)



















The post NYFW, Day 4 appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground