Never Shop Alone ! // AMAZING NEWS !

Sunday, December 21, 2014



When it comes to shopping, I like to be on top of my game ! Since I consider the activity as some sort of an investment, most of the time, I like to keep my thoughts organized and my mind, focused; the want's, the need's & the indulgence's. This is mainly why online shopping is the more suitable option for me, but ever since I fully committed to this new way of buying, I found myself quite unhappy at the idea of not being able to share these moments with my girlfriends. I mean, aside from mass-texting each other a picture of what we're thinking of purchasing, or inboxing everyone the links to the pieces we like from a collection, this is pretty much as fun as it'll ever be... 

Until now ! There's a brand new app on the market right now which is currently making thousands of avid shoppers extremely happy, allowing them to shop their favourite trends, brands and pieces AND to share it with their possy, all at once ! Want to know more about this new revolution of Fashion ? Head over to your App Store and download the MyClique app today for free ! One thing I love about this new smartphone application is the insane amount of information you can look up and pass around with one single click. It’s literally like walking through your favourite boutique and compulsively adding things to your basket in order to show your besties for their approval ;)

And as if this wasn't enough, the app also features a Fashion Blogger division, where you can shop all of your favourite international blogger's closets, from Chiara Ferragni as The Blonde Salad, to Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook, to Carolina Engman of Fashion Squad to your's truly. Yup, yup, you red right ! I am super excited and thrilled to announce you guys that I have teamed up with MyClique as one of their newest Brand Ambassador and Digital Influencer, standing alongside a bunch of cool and stylish girls you might also know pretty well; Gal Meets Glam, Something Navy, Happily Grey & Brooklyn Blonde, to only name a few. It's an absolute pleasure and honour to be working with such an intuitive, talented and creative team & I can't wait to watch the MyClique family grow even more in the future !

So what are you waiting for ? Go download the app right this second and enjoy a brand new shopping experience with your gal pals from the comfort of your home. After all, it is so bloody cold here in Canada, who actually wants to go out shopping in the cold, huh ? ;)


























The post Never Shop Alone ! // AMAZING NEWS ! appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground