Come, Coming

Friday, December 5, 2014



So I decided to go all in for my last day at NYFW, channeling my inner diva in some sort of an ode to Fashion from a more classic eye. I love the colour blue, always have and this Clover Canyon matching set from Alton Gray truly met with my expectations of bringing something new to the Big Apple this season. I absolutely love how Alton Gray (who also dressed me here and here!) carries such statement pieces and brand you can hardly find anywhere else in Quebec. This is really what Fashion is all about to me, being different, or at least trying to ;)

I just adore the dynamic mix of stained glass, antique lace striped and plaid prints all over this ensemble which is reminiscent of medieval churches, in my opinion. We can all recall the rolling hills of Ireland in Clover Canyon's Celtic inspired FW14 collection, presented last February during Fashion Week in the City. This outfit simply proved to be that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ;) 

I paired the whole thing with an ultramarine cashmere sweater from Prada I casually laid on my shoulders, untied, and this gorgeous pair of Rachel Zoe's famous 'Valerie' blue suede open-toe braided sandals Karl got me for my 21st birthday. How more amazing could he be, right ?! Some nice cobalt/periwinkle/silver statement earrings from my favourite jewelry destination, Shals, my 'Reine de la Nuit' totally lush sunnies from FANIEL eyewear & orangy-lips, courtesy of Rouge Dior's Rendez-Vous competed my look.

You'll also be able to find every pieces from this outfit at Alton Gray:

3035 Le Carrefour Boulevard,
Laval, QC, H7T 1C8
CANADA

         














     





The post Come, Coming appeared first on PBTH **

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful outfit. The colors suit your skintone perfectly.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground