NYFW, Day 3

Monday, November 3, 2014


NYFW day 3 was probably the warmest day I have ever experienced during a Fashion Week (excluding Miami SWIM week, of course!) and luckily for me, it happened to be my less busy day. I only had one show scheduled and quite frankly, it was well enough for me. Thing is, the Fashion Month definitely has its ups and downs ! On my part, mid-weeks always are the worst because then, I start to feel the lack of sleep and stress overload getting to me, slowly but surely. Therefore, I like to begin and end my Fashion Weeks  big, and right in the middle, sit back and relax a bit.

You have also probably noticed that whenever I am traveling, I hardly keep up with the blog and only post a few articles a week, which I feel terrible for, every single time. Guess this is the price to pay for having the luxury to work for myself ! Do not get me wrong, I love managing PBTH by myself. I like that I can express my thoughts and opinions without any kind of filter (except via Instagram!) or anyone telling me what to do. But only sometimes, especially during busy times of the year, it can be literally crazy and I feel like a little help might not hurt once in a while. This is mostly why I started hiring interns during Fashion Week seasons; they get to experience so much of what the Fashion industry has to offer and I get to breathe for couple of minutes ;) If you didn't already know about the Fashion Week internships opportunities here at PBTH, now's the time to be all ears (or eyes!). Next season, I will be on the look out for three Fashion/Editorial/Photography interns, all based-abroad, to help me out with the Fall-Winter 2015 Fashion Month. Can't say more for now but keep in mind something big is going to happen..!

On that happy note, back to NYFW day 3, where I got to get all pampered by the lovely teams of Redken and Maybelline Canada, two sponsors of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Thing is, I wanted to look perfect for Custo Barcelona, which is one of my favourite show, every season. To complete my Custo total look, which I'll get to share with you tomorrow, I opted for a mix and match of my favourite pieces of jewelry from Pandora, another major sponsor of the MBFW. Shortly after I got all ready, I was finding myself right in the middle of a chaotic backstage action. Sweet, divine, excitement and exhaustion in the air ! I quickly got to interview M. Barcelona himself before heading to my seat before the show officially began. What an amazing SS15 collection ! Can't wait to reveal more this week ;) After the show, Karl came down to meet me at the Lincoln Theater so we could grab a bit before heading back to SoHo, again, this time for a little shopping on my hand ;) Scored an amazing Kate Spade SATURDAY sweat dress for a great price since on Saturdays, there is 15% OFF everything in store. You should totally check it out yourself !













The post NYFW, Day 3 appeared first on Petite Brunette en Talons Hauts **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground