Claude BARUK Salon at Encore

Saturday, November 29, 2014



I've discussed this many times on PBTH, I believe taking good care of your hair allows you to do a lot more with it. For instance, when I dyed my hair blue back in March for Toronto Fashion Week, I had previously prepped it with nourishing treatments and hydrating hair masks. Then, when I got back to my natural hazelnut colour, I spend weeks pampering my hair, using my favourite repairing and moisturizing hair care line. Another bad thing I do to my poor hair is that I use heat way too much to style it. I actually do it almost every day ! But, then again, I put a lot of effort, daily, to protect my hair from getting too dry or to oily, to prevent my ends from splitting and to avoid getting an itchy scalp or worst, starting to loose my hair.

Having the pleasure to meet and greet with the acclaimed French hairdresser, Claude Baruk, has certainly been one of the highlights of my stay in Vegas. I particularly love meeting experts from the hair industry because I always learn something new and I, being the little absorbing sponge that I usually am, don't love anything better than to be informed and to elevate my knowledge in a precise field I have great interest in. For those of you who haven't already been introduced (here and here), Claude is was personally selected by Mr. Wynn himself to become the new managing director of the Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Salons after serving as Steve and wife Andrea Wynn’s personal hairstylist for years, back in St. Tropez (where he opened his very first salon!). As a world-renowned leading hairstylist and international trendsetter, Claude has worked with many celebrities along his impressive career such as Naomi Campbell, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Uma Thurman, Karl Lagerfeld and Ivanka Trump. He has also been working over the past years as an ID Artist for L'Oréal Professionnel France.

Cue, oh's, ah's.

As I had the pleasure, I was saying, to visit and experience for myself the Claude BARUK salon at Encore Resort, I got to not only get a better feel at the way Claude usually works with his clientele, but also to try-out something totally revolutionary… Well, at least here in North America ;) Ever heard of the infamous Steam Pod ? Well, wonder no more ! The Steam Pod is an innovative in-salon straightening and smoothing device first introduced to the Europeen market by the amzing team-work of L’Oréal Professionnel and Rowenta Salon Electricals, designed for sleek results on a variety of styles with a beautiful, shiny-looking finish. The continuous steam pressure of this unique tool, combined with its anodized, ceramic plates, straightens and smooths the look of hair leaving it feeling smooth and glossy. And with a tailor-made range of haircare products you can ensure optimum results both in-salon and at-home. One very important tip Claude taught me was to apply a replenishing smoothing cream (he used a Keratin treatment on my hair while it was partially air blow-dried!) before using the Steam Pod on my hair to leave it looking smooth with replenished softness. As the finishing touch to a sleek style, simply add a protective smoothing serum once your hair is blown-out. In a nutshell, the Steam Pod allows you to pull off any style you'd want daily, in record time ! You can got from nothing at all to glossy waves, to texturized hair, to full-on blow out to perfect Hollywood curls. I opted for the smooth & straight look ! Like it ? If so, the Wynn Las Vegas is the only place in North America where you can experience these amazing hair services. Thing is, the Steam Pod still haven't been marketed here yet but ingenious Claude decided to bring it along when he moved to the U.S. If you happen to swing by the West Coast anytime soon, now is your chance. That said, if you happen to live in Europe or to travel over there for the Holidays, it'll probably be a LOT! easier to find ;)

According to Claude, the Steam Pod completely and fully replaces any kind of blowouts you'd usually go for, even the most distinguished, sophisticated and pretty... And I agree ! Never in my life, have I experienced such beautiful natural results; soft, smooth and above all, HEALTHY hair, absolutely no splits & the sleekest roots you could ever imagine, in about less than an hour (it usually takes me 1h30 to do my hair!). I give the Steam Pod a 110% ! A huge thanks to Claude and to the Wynn Las Vegas for having me as their guest, I have had an amazing time and can hardly wait to go back for more beautiful moments and memories. My experience at the Claude BARUK salon has truly been one of the most special and sincere encounter of all 2014 & I will be forever grateful for this opportunity to have worked closely with such an intellectual, creative, chic and talented man !























Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Resort
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
USA

Open 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

  




The post Claude BARUK Salon at Encore appeared first on PBTH **

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground