In Los Angeles w/ Sophie Simmons & The Style Club

Friday, October 24, 2014



Hey guys ! I just came back a few days ago from the U.S. where I had the most amazing time car-riding my way throughout the West coast from Nevada to Southern California (with a quick stop in Arizona). I got to enjoy so many great things in such a short amount of time (half a month is never enough to travel abroad!) and I couldn't be more excited to share all of my adventures and discoveries with you. I still have so many Fashion Week related content to write up & publish but first and foremost, I really needed to tell you a little bit about a really cool collection launch I got to attend while in Los Angeles, our third destination. 

You might have heard that the Style Club recently teamed up with the gorgeous Sophie Simmons (Yup! Gene Simmons daughter herself!) to put together an über trendy capsule collection designed by the young model/signer/songwriter and now, Fashion designer. For those of you who have never heard of the Style Club before, it is, today, an unparalleled fusion of an online boutique, a video channel and a social platform, collaborating with bloggers, models and Fashion influencers to curate original content to serve as your go-to source for the latest trends in Fashion and beauty. Tomorrow, I'll get to share with you some more images from the collection's campaign which I thought was so empowering and bold, it might just become your new Fall Fashion addiction ;) If you already cannot wait until tomorrow to check out the capsule collection, simply head over here to shop it off, piece by piece.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground