THE NEW PBTH

Wednesday, September 3, 2014




Finally, here it is ! The new PBTH. A new minimalist and fresh creative outlet is born, after almost 9 months of hard work and dedication, since the very first thought of rebranding my blog came to my mind. I have to say, I couldn’t be more proud of what we have achieved so far ! I say ‘we’ because there are a lot of people involved in this new website, helping me & inspiring me daily. I truly feel blessed to be able to do what I love everyday and to be able to share this amazing journey with you guys. YOU are the ones who make it worth it !

First of all, I would like to thank my parents for believing in my work and investing so much in these projects of mind. I still have a lot of things to prove them but I know I will at some point !

I want to thank my boyfriend Karl, who has always been SO supportive of what I do even though, being a engineering student, he doesn’t always get what I do as digital influencer and why I do it ;) Thank you ‘meine Liebe’ for almost never complaining when I want to work on an impromptu photo shoot in the middle of the street. Karl deserves A LOT! of credit because he is the one actually taking most of the outfit pictures you see weekly on the blog.

Then, I’d like to thank one of my bestie, Noémie, who never thought for one second, when I told her that I wanted to pursue writing and blogging, that I was crazy. She was the one believing in me even when I started doubting myself. Our friendship means so much to me and sometimes, I do wish she would move back to Montreal so we could go back to seeing each other everyday, just like when we were in College.

I would like to thank my younger brother Olivier, who, as I just learned, might follow my steps and attend the University of Ottawa next year in the Fall, as an undergrad’ student. He’s also the one behind some of my Instagram jokes and April fools, I must admit. Thank you for being my official photographer during family vacations(!) and for always being there to fight with me about insignificant details and matters, like only a little brother could ;)

Last but (definitely!) not least, thanks to you guys, who have been reading me and following me along the way. Even though my comments section is now exclusively for Google+ users, thanks to one of the greatest partnership I have had this year, I truly appreciate you taking the time to engage with me via emails or to connect through social media. I want you to know that I will always be available for questions, thoughts, comments, suggestions and inquiries of a Fashion, beauty or lifestyle nature. Thank you for reading me, thank you for sharing me !


With love,




This post appeared first on PBTH **

1 comment :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground